If you use email there is a good chance you have seen a message that was sent to you with bad intentions. Spam is dangerous; a single misclick when viewing these emails could trigger harmful viruses, malware, or phishing threats that could infect your computers and your network.
Spam also can cause routine inbox annoyances that impact your employee’s productivity. Inbox load times increase as they become cluttered with spam, forcing employees to burn work time deleting their junk mail.
Don’t leave yourself vulnerable Computer Geeks On Call’s Spam Solution can get you complete control of your inbox, keeping you and your staff safe.
- 24/7 systems monitoring to detect and resolve issues like viruses and intrusion.
- Automatic quarantines to stop spam and viruses from getting through your email.
- Firewalls configured to protect you without slowing down performance.
- Website filtering to cut off dangerous and time-wasting sites and sources of malware.
- Password management to make using unique and safe passwords simple.
- Regularly patched and updated systems to eliminate security loopholes.
- Education to use email and the Internet safely, avoiding cybercrime tactics like phishing attacks.